Terms and Conditions.
- This Policy is to protect your personal information by its rightful treatment, controlled and informed in order to guarantee your privacy and your right to informational self-determination.
- Under Article 3, Section V of the Act, the term Personal Data refers to: Any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Natural History Society Niparajá Civil Association, (hereinafter "Niparajá, C.A.") pursuant to the provisions of Section I of Article 16 of the Law, will be responsible for your personal information (Personal Data).
- Niparajá, C.A. aims to inform their partners and Internet activists, and to that end provides various services enlisted as follows: constant communication about events, campaign tracking, children’s activities, data collection for statistical purposes, sending newsletters, etc. In order to provide you of such services, sometimes we will need to use and in some cases, transfer some of your personal data.
- The temporality of managing your personal data will be undefined after the date on which you exchanged them with us, although you may oppose the use of them at any time should you see fit.
- Niparajá, C.A. as controller of your personal data is required to comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability tutored in the Law. Therefore with the basis of Articles 13 and 14 of the Act, Niparajá, C.A. undertakes to maintain strict confidentiality of your personal data as well as the measures to maintain administrative, technical and physical capacities for protecting them against any damage, loss, alteration, and unauthorized access or treatment.
- In terms of the provisions of Article 22 of the Law, you are entitled at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data by request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for matters related to the database and / or Member Service Pursuant to Article 29 of the Act, the application must contain the following information: a) your name and address or other means to communicate the answer to your request; b) documents proving your identity or, when appropriate, legal representation of the person making the request in your name; c) a clear and precise description of the personal data for those who want to exercise any of the rights mentioned in the previous paragraph, and d) Any other item or document that facilitates the location of your personal data. If you request the correction of personal information, you must provide further modifications to be made and provide documentation to support your request. The answer to your request will be communicated within twenty working days from the date it was received, time that may be extended to twenty days in some cases where so provided in the Act; to effect that result from the measures taken to comply with your request, them to be carried out within fifteen working days of the date the response is communicated and carried out.
- 10. We recommend you to understand and analyze the contents of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. We are at your service for any clarification in this regard write to email@example.com) for matters related to the database and / or Member Service.